Due to its active ingredients, AAKG Elite supports the proper blood supply of muscles, and therefore contributes to retaining and increasing performance, ensuring an optimum development. This effect comprises a short and a long term component. The former is due to Arginine, which, as a precursor of nitrogen monoxide, is capable of indirectly increasing the cross-section of blood vessels, thus ensuring proper blood flow. The slow component is provided by a complex of iron, folic acid and vitamins B6 and B12, necessary for haematopoiesis.
- The product’s Arginine content contributes to nitrogen monoxide production.
- The product’s iron, niacin, vitamin B12 and vitamin B6 content contributes to normal energy-yielding metabolic processes, as well as to reducing tiredness and fatigue.
- Of the ingredients, iron contributes to normal red blood cell and haemoglobin production, as well as to normal oxygen transport, thus enabling your muscles to work harder and with more perseverance.
- The product’s vitamin B12 and vitamin B6 content contributes to normal red blood cell production.
- The product’s folate active ingredient contributes to normal haematopoiesis.
Like all BioTechUSA products, the products of the new Elite series, such as AAKG Elite, consist of safe and carefully selected ingredients.
Take 1 capsule daily, 15 minutes before workout.
L-arginine-alpha-ketoglutarate, capsule shell , ferrous fumarate, anti-caking agents (magnesium stearate, silicon dioxide), nicotinic acid, pyridoxine hydrochloride, folic acid, cyanocobalamin.